Tulsi Licorice – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Urinary – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Tummy – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
Peppermint is a great herb for helping with bloating, indigestion, heartburn and flatulence – all are digestive issues that indicate that all is not right in the gut. The herbs Dandelion leaf and Milk thistle (St Mary’s thistle) are liver herbs that combine well to help support the liver, our major detoxification organ which is implicated in all digestive issues. Drink the tea daily if you suffer from heartburn or indigestion or after meals to prevent bloating and flatulence. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea that may help with indigestion, heartburn, bloating and settle nausea
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Peppermint, Dandelion leaf, Milk thistle.
For further nutritional advice, go to Clean Slate Pantry and discuss your health goals with Functional Nutritional practitioner & Health Coach, Stef Costa.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.