Stress Head – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Tummy – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Tulsi Licorice – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
This is a tea for licorice lovers! Blending Tulsi (Holy Basil) which is an Ayurvedic herb used for a range of health issues in Ayurvedic medicine, the ancient medicine of India. With Licorice root, Fennel and Aniseed for a delicious, this is a therapeutic and a very potent tea. Use a little for lots of flavour. Can help with digestive issues, such as bloating and indigestion. It is also a great “go to” when the craving for something sweet hits mid-afternoon or after an evening meal. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredient: Tulsi, Fennel, Aniseed, Licorice root
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.