Spearmint & Licorice Root – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Stress Head – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Sport & Recovery – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
There are many situations where this herbal tea can be beneficial. It can be used during an illness, after an operation or before and after a sports event or workout. Because there are many ways to put our body out of balance this herbal tea is a blend of herbs that helps to restore your equilibrium. This blend combines the mineral rich herbs of Hawthorn (which can help to regulate blood pressure and circulation), Nettle (an excellent blood cleanser), Calendula (the wound healing herb) combined with Horsetail (which is very high in the mineral silica). Make it as a recovery drink after sports or a workout. Or a warm brew during illness or after an operation. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A nutrient rich tea; ideal after a sports workout, an illness or operation
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Hawthorn leaf & flower, Nettle, Calendula & Horsetail
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.