Soup-herb Inflam-easeSeptember 14, 2016
Sport & Recovery – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Spearmint & Licorice Root – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
A top tea for flavour and for people who enjoy the taste of Spearmint. This herbal tea is a digestive tonic so it’s ideal to drink after meals. Licorice root has a natural sweetness that many people enjoy and is especially helpful for people with diabetes because the sweetness does not disrupt blood sugar levels. So what you get in this tea is the full bodied flavour of Spearmint with the taste sensation of Licorice root. This is a herbal blend that can also be helpful for throat irritations. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A delicious digestive tonic with the sweetness of Licorice root; ideal for people with diabetes
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Spearmint leaves, Licorice root.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.