Mullein herbal teaAugust 10, 2021
Oolong tea – Herbal TeaJanuary 19, 2023
Organic Jasmine Green tea – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet
Prized for their beauty and delicate fragrance, Jasmine buds add a soothing flavour to our Sencha Green tea.
Therapeutically, jasmine will help to relieve stress, may help normalise blood pressure and can help have a restful sleep.
Jasmine buds are rich in antioxidants and the flavour may interact with gastrointestinal enzymes to facilitate better nutrient absorption and promote healthy bowel function.
The antispasmodic qualities of jasmine buds make it helpful to relieve indigestion and stomach cramps.
Jasmine Green is perfect for sharing with friends or brewing when you want to feel a little bit special. Watch the Jasmine buds unfold when you brew it. Or, for something special on a hot summer day, allow to cool
and then serve with ice cubes as a decorative and delicious iced tea. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit. Most teabags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A herbal tea that blends the refreshing Bergamot flavour of Earl Grey tea with the soft, sweetness of Rosebuds
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Sencha Green tea, Jasmine buds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.