Earl Grey with Rosebuds (Bergamot & Rose) – Herbal TeaApril 18, 2018
Matcha Green – Herbal TeaApril 18, 2018
Green Chai – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
A potent blend combining the health and nutritive benefits of Green tea with delicious chai spices. Enjoy the invigorating spices of aniseed, cinnamon, cloves, peppercorns, cardamom pods, ginger, caraway & licorice root. Chai tea is renowned for improving the immune system, aiding digestion, reducing inflammation – every ingredient has a health benefit! Cardamom, for example, helps to detoxify the body and improve digestion and Ginger, is a well documented anti-inflammatory herb. Make and enjoy a Chai latte with Herbal Teas Australia GREEN CHAI. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit. Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A delicious combination of Green tea and chai spices; a tea for Chai lovers
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Organic Green tea, Aniseed, Cinnamon, Cloves, Peppercorns, Cardamom pods, Ginger, Caraway & Licorice root.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.