Cough – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Detox – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Cravings – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
When the afternoon cravings for something sweet strikes, put on the kettle and brew up a CRAVINGS tea! If that afternoon craving is all too familiar, then Herbal Teas Australia CRAVINGS blend has been formulated for you. This is a tea that can help with Type 2 Diabetes to help regulate blood sugar levels.The herb Gymnema, is an herb referred to as the “sugar destroyer” and Roasted Dandelion Root both help to break down and metabolise sugars. I have also added Calendula and Pau D’Arco which are anti-fungal herbs because often, cravings are driven by Candida Albicans (see the Blog on “What is Candida Albicans). These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A combination of blood sugar balancing herbs that may assist with sugar cravings
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Gymnema, Roasted Dandelion root, Calendula & Pau D’Arco
For further nutritional advice, go to Clean Slate Pantry and discuss your health goals with Functional Nutritional practitioner & Health Coach, Stef Costa.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.