Circulation – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Cough – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Constipation – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups for every 50gm packet.
Herbal Teas Australia CONSTIPATION tea is a laxative herbal blend to help with digestive issues and ease constipation. Combining the laxative benefits of Senna leaves with soothing digestive flavours of Peppermint, Chamomile and Fennel seeds, this is a pleasant tasting tea. Because of these digestive herbs, tummy upsets may be avoided and toilet habits can become normal. Drink one or two cups of the tea before bedtime. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A laxative tea to ease constipation
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Senna leaves, Peppermint, Chamomile & fennel seeds.
For further nutritional advice, go to Clean Slate Pantry and discuss your health goals with Functional Nutritional practitioner & Health Coach, Stef Costa.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.