Cholesterol – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Constipation – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Circulation – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
Cold hands and feet are a sign of very slow circulation so stimulating the blood supply can help to ensure blood gets to the extremities. Our CIRCULATION tea has Ginkgo Biloba which is a herb that may widen the blood vessels to get circulation flowing and Hawthorn leaf helps to regulate blood pressure and the circulatory system. Nettle helps to soothe the kidneys and cleanse the blood. An Ideal warming tea to drink during cold winter months. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* A warming herb tea blend which may be helpful for people who suffer from cold hands and feet
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Hawthorn leaf, Ginkgo Biloba, Nettle leaves
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.