Candida – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Circulation – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Cholesterol – Herbal Tea
Out of stock
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
Cholesterol – such a controversial subject and so much information and mis-information. Herbal Teas Australia CHOLESTEROL tea is designed to help regulate cholesterol levels because herbs work on balance.
Speedwell is a herb well-known by Europeans to help regulate cholesterol levels. It is a herb that may break down fats and metabolise cholesterol because of its blood cleansing properties.
This herb is blended with Dandelion leaf, to support the liver, and Bergamet peel to break down and metabolise fats to help maintain normal cholesterol levels in your body. The Bergamot peel, sourced from Sicily, gives the tea a pleasant and very subtle “Earl Grey” flavour.
I will always refer customers to Dr Sandra Cabot’s book titled “The Real Truth, Cholesterol” for information regarding diet and lifestyle.
These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
* May assist in breaking down and metabolising fats & cholesterol
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Ingredients: Speedwell, Dandelion leaf, Bergamet peel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.