Cold and Flu (Winter Blend) – Herbal TeaSeptember 14, 2016
Headache – Herbal TeaMarch 24, 2017
Chill Out – Herbal Tea
* Great value with min 100 cups from every 50gm packet.
There’s nothing quite like the feeling of relaxing in the Aussie bush, surrounded by true blue flora and fauna to make you feel “chilled out.” Well, Herbal Teas Australia has a tea to transport you to that place with CHILL OUT tea. This tea blends the delicious menthol taste of Eucalyptus leaves with cooling Lemongrass, combined with the blood cleansing properties of Nettle and the therapeutic benefits of Ginkgo Biloba, which stimulates the circulatory system. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
* Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
* Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit.
* Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
* Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in these herbal teas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.